Live Online Class
Dear Students and Parents,
We have been diligently preparing for a safe return to live classes over the past few weeks and are very excited to see many of you emailing and asking about being back on June 1st!
All classes will be LIMITED to ensure safe physical distancing. Due to restricted class sizes, we are going to start slowly in June with limited classes on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students that are not able to reserve a spot for live training school will be welcome to continue with our online Zoom program. Also, all students that do return to live classes are welcome to continue attending as many online Zoom classes as they’d like!
On top of Health Canada cleaning procedures and protocols, please find attached a copy of our new updated Training Policies and Modified Class Schedule.
NO school make-up class option will be offered – if you miss your lesson during the week, you are welcome to join in for an online Zoom lesson at any time.
If you are feeling ready to be back on MONDAY JUNE 1ST, please contact us as soon as possible to reserve your spot or get on the waitlist!
Policies and Procedures for Staff, Students, and Parents:
- Space & Class Size – Will be reduced to using a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) between each student on the training floor (maximum 8 students )
- Ready to Train – Students will be asked to come dressed in uniform and to bring their own water bottles
- Touchless Training – No physical contact in class (no high fives – bowing only)
- Face Masks – Students must wear a face mask during training. Students may bring their own or purchase one
- Foot Protection – Students are encouraged to wear anti-slip socks or Taekwondo shoes while training
- Temperature Checks – a non-contact thermometer will be used to check staff and students
- Attendance Checks – Staff will mark attendance for students
- No Viewing Area – Parents watch in the waiting area. Pick up and drop off only.
- Increased Time Between Classes – Class times will be 45 minutes with a minimum 15-minute break between classes to limit student flow and congestion
- Restricted Bathroom Use – Students are encouraged to avoid using the bathroom unless it’s absolutely necessary (cleaning supplies in the bathroom)
How Do I Download Zoom?
- Download Zoom App on you phone or tablet in your app store. It may also be called (Zoom Cloud meetings)
- For computer or Laptop visit: www.zoom.us to download.
- Set up your phone, tablet or laptop where we can see and talk.
- Join Meeting ID:604-588-4222 at your class time or a few minutes before.
- We encourage students to wear a full uniform set for their classes.