Ninja Taekwondo Camp – Register Today!
Why Taekwondo Camps?
It’s time to ditch the screens and have fun safely with Lims Taekwondo summer day camps.
- Improve body awareness & Strength
- Improve technique & Problem solving
- Increase resilience & Confidence
- Encourage personal & Social development
Camps – What You Should Know
- Limited to 12 spots each camp.
- 20% off for students registered in 2 or more camps.
- 20% off for 2 or more family members registered.
- Only one of the above discounts can be applied to each student.
- Please pack a nut-free lunch, snack, drinks, and water from Monday to Thursday. Friday lunch will be provided.
- All our camps are peanut-free.
- Students must be the minimum age of 6.
- Promotion test on the last day of each camp (optional/with approval by Master) test fee not included.
- Any cancellations within 7 days’ notice will be reviewed in terms of a refund.
- *Camp may be canceled if not enough students are registered by July 1st.
- Smaller camp size – maximum of 12 students.
- Increased outdoor activities.
- Routine daily screening for all staff and students.
- Routine and frequent environmental cleaning.
- Promoting and educating good hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Hand washing regularly throughout the day.
- Physical distancing (activities will all have the central idea of being socially distant) and for younger children, restricting physical contact through activities.
- Kids will have their own designated area to put their belongings and will access in an orderly fashion.
- No food sharing.
Our camp will include Taekwondo classes for all ages and all levels.
Calling all mini-ninjas! How would you like to kick-start your break with an exciting Taekwondo Ninja Camp?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
When life gives you masks, train like a ninja!